Destroy All Humans Ep.1 Destroy All Humans Ep.1

ok

this may be of use to you as it was for me. if your having problem with lipsyncing its probably because you have your sounds set on event. click on the frame you have your sound on, go to propeties and select "stream" sound, rather then event. This will sync the sound with the frames.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

Well.

Its good, but short. Graphics are good, but it seems lacking in areas. BUT.... Its better the ultimate showdown, no questions asked.

3-ALi 3-ALi

Holy crap man

Random humor kicks ass.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Well

I guess that movies like yours prooves I'm insane. When I see a roach fucking another roach and asking an 8 year boy to join in, my mouth widens in a giggly suprise. You've out done yourself, and warped me even more you sick bastard. Good job.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

...

Seriously, what is with all these random cartoons? The animation is good but what the hell was happing!? How does a walk turn into fighting a giant spider.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

FFS!

Stop leaving me hanging! Im sick of being left hanging! Fuck. I want to know what happens NOW!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Great animation

Fluid and exciting. But she's support to be as hot as an angel? Looks more like a skanky trailer trash whore to me.

I'm the Monster I'm the Monster

hmm

It seems to me you spent more time drawing the blood then you did the backgrounds and animation

The Failures - Episode 1 The Failures - Episode 1

gay

Your only getting a high rating because you put a bunch of newgrounds characters in your movie, probably without permission.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Fuckin' eh!

This is what you put on the front page. This fucking rules.